Monday, March 31, 2008

An Update

3/31

Hey guys, I've been trying to update the blog everyday. I've been working on some new guides, 3 of them to count. I'm going to space them out. I hope I can keep you posted on the newletter devolpment, I have all the resources and I just need to but them together. Thanks for viewing, and check out the website
www.internetmoneymakingguides.com/

This guide helps you chose the right webhost,

Chosing the Right Webhost
When chosing a webhost compare various features that appeal to you between webhosts. You may like webpage editors so try out demos or testing of each webpage editor. Look for promotional value too. Some webhosts include free domain for life and Google and Yahoo credits. Compare prices and bandwidth, if one host charges less for the same amount of bandwidth go with the cheaper one. Use your best judgement skills to determine which host to go with. Also look for unlimited e-mail account, live support and free consultations. Whatever you think is the best go with it. You may aslo want to check out reviews about those webhosts.
Below is a link for a webhost that is pretty good, they have inexpensive and reliable service. They also have Yahoo and Google credits, email, site builder, and more. Below is the link.
WebhostingPad

Guides from www.internetmoneymakingguides.com/

No comments: