Sunday, March 30, 2008

3/30

I have 2 youtube videos out, they show you around the website. I also have a new poll at the bottom of the page. To help determine when the newletter goes out, I'm asking you guys! You get to decide! I have a new method posted on the website. The method is how to make a good ecommerce living. I will post it here.

EcommerceMethod

If you've ever heard of cafepress.com, they make clothing and other items. You can set up a shop, for free, or for a monthly price and start selling the products that they make once someone orders them. You can sell whatever you want for as much as you want. The cool thing is once someone orders it, they make it. You can upload any logo, pictures or words. The base price for t-shirts is like 15$, and you can sell for a 2, 5, or 20$ profit! That's cool.

1.Choose a cool design

2.Upload it

3.Set up the basic website (free)

4. Set up 2, or 5$ profit

5.Start Selling

From www.internetmoneymakingguides.com

No comments: